POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : v3.7 example scenes : Re: Need disc space Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:26:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Need disc space
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 18 Aug 2008 10:41:17
Message: <48a98a0d@news.povray.org>
"Jim Holsenback" <jho### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> Stephen & Sabrina: I'm done with all my edits and have rendered all the
> files in the textures directory.

I'm all done with these sections (edits & renders) ....

advanced/animations (71)
interior/language/lights/objectmods/qtvr/radiosity (69)
textures (73)

1. there were less than half dozen files that required differnt aspect ratio
other than 4:3

2. a couple of files were order dependant (error because it was looking for
a image file that hadn't been rendered yet)

3. advanced/fish13/fish.inc and stem1.inc had #version 1.0 set. I left
fih.inc at #version 1.0 (comma's between vector coords?) upgraded stem1.inc
to #version 3.5 and replaced alpha with filter. left world12.inc alone as it
had no #version.

4. modified glass.inc and glass_old.inc (textures-> materials)

5. assumed_gamma handling was by far the dominate issue.

Jim